Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy = No posts

I haven't been able to post anything in the recent past simply because I've been happy! Surprised eh, well what i mean is i haven't had any creative juices flowing to write anything and i also do believe that creativity feeds off of misery and i haven't been miserable enough. But I'm an optimist so I've decided to keep that aside and dig deep into my heart and pull out all the pain that once kept me so alive. To be honest i miss the pain, i really do.

The struggling's a thing of the past
And sometimes I miss the pain
That pain is the evidence I'm fighting for a cause - Much the same, Miss the pain

8 comments:

rahul nair said...

its true..
misery+pain= creativity..
:))

Random thoughts said...

@Rahul, Well said eh?! I noticed you haven't been too miserable either! lol

Jigra said...

be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it
And if you get it then you just might not know
What to do wit' it

Just watch what you wish for, 'cause I got the shit

Random thoughts said...

@Jigra, the fact is we always crave what we don't have anymore.. and well i personally believe pain brings out the real person in you so..

Jigra said...

thats what I dread the most...what if the real person in me is me... now thats really scary you see...I've always nurtured this notion that deep down I'm a different person...anyone but me...

if the pain isn't killing you, then yes, it's bring the best in you...

Random thoughts said...

Well said! And who doesn't like to believe they're all unique or at least different underneath.. And there's no fun if everyone knows who you really are :)

rahul nair said...

wow.. tats a long run of 'happiness'..
hows the new yr been treatin u so far?

Random thoughts said...

Hey Rahul!

Howdy?? Years been fantastic! Ridiculously busy :) and thats a good sign actually! How you been??

Write to me sometime :)