Sunday, June 8, 2008

Statements from a conversation

I don’t want to get married... not for another two years at least... I want to experience my freedom...

Will we still be happy if we were cheating on each other?

I still love you, no matter how fucked up it gets I will still always love you...

We are very comfortable with each other, maybe too comfortable and I think that might not be a great thing...

Let’s talk when we both have a clear head...

I don’t know how I will react if I’m faced with temptation, I might give in or I might not, I don’t know..

Don’t blindly trust me... If I can lie about a small thing like this I can lie about anything...

I lie because it’s the easier way out...

I don’t like being answerable to anyone...

I feel I’m living up to the person I was... I feel my values are not the same anymore... for instance honesty tomorrow it could be my integrity...

I don’t know what I’m saying; I don’t even understand it I think...

I don’t like you being emotionally dependent on me... I would like it if you were stronger emotionally...

The thing I loved most about you was your freedom... never change that about you...

No comments: