Monday, June 9, 2008

Statements from a conversation II

Interesting statements but unnerving for sure. I hate to admit a few things mentioned below but what can I say, reality does shock you more than it pleases. I was hurt a while ago but I’ve begun to take things in my stride now. I feel much better after having spoken to him, a lengthy conversation at that and well it was comforting in a way. I tend to over analyze and that's not necessarily a good thing at times. I feel better but I can’t say for sure if I’m feeling great because that's how I normally feel, great, about my relationship. Not to say that I feel different about it now, I'm guessing it’s just a phase and as I always say this too shall pass. If I wanted, I could go on and on about how unhappy this has made me and blah blah blah but I’d rather just let it be and look forward to meeting him this weekend. I can’t wait to meet him, hold him tight and let him know how much I've missed him all this while and maybe I’ll forget all about this conversation in no time.

No comments: