Saturday, June 6, 2009

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.


Innately, I'm a worrier, actually i used to be. Things have changed tremendously since my break up! For some reason my last break up tops the list of 'The 10 best things that's ever happened to me', sounds strange i know but that's the truth. Coming back to the worrying, i used to worry about everything, life, relationships, mostly its things i shouldn't be worrying about in the first place! 

I don't know what changed my perception but now what i do is i tell myself this - 
Don't worry about the small stuff!
ITS ALL SMALL STUFF, if you think about it! 

After all, the key to a happy life is a healthy mind and LOTSA spice eh?

1 comment:

Random thoughts said...

Hey Mr. Nair, howdy? Dint see ya around for a while ;)