Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Size does matter


I'm not talking about the size of you know what. I'm talking about the size of a human being. I'm taller than an average Indian woman and I'm also big built, I'm also a little overweight at the moment but more on that later. Well its not necessarily a bad thing but I've come to realise that most of the men i see around nowadays are small, i mean they're not tall, they're not big built (broad shoulders, decent waist size of say a 32 or 34 and not a 26 or 28), they're puny to say the least. Well I'm talking about at least 3 out of 5 men that i see around fall into that small category. I broke up recently and i thought dating wouldn't a bad idea at all to keep my mind off certain things. But the minute i started to notice men around me, say in a coffee shop or at the mall, even my damn gym ( my trainer is awesome though but he's off limits) i was so disappointed! But yeah you do have the usual big bulky types as well and i cant imagine myself even talking to one. The only men i seem interested in are foreigners and mostly German or English. I think i do want to date an Englishman for sure, I'm so fascinated with their accent its not funny. But seriously it'll be nice to have a fling with an Englishman, don't you think?! 

No comments: